Baby having dry rough soles, feet, hands, tissue cracks, bleeding. Taken antibiotics. No relief. Reason, treatment?

My 31 month old has developed dry rough soles and feet hands with spider web appearance caused my the deepening of many lines in the palms and soles and had even had tissue cracks that showed on a tip of his middle finger that were almost bleeding and the cuticle area has been eaten up that made it look like maybe he had dipped it in some chemical but it seemed to be healing after a day but about four days later reappeared, He has been on some antibiotics lately and also I have been bathing him with adult soap which I dont know if they contribute to this condition,
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012