Baby having droppy eyelids,squint eyes. Advised surgery. Alternative treatment?

Hi, my 11 months old niece has following eye problems by birth 1) droppy lids - she can not lift her eye lids up completely all the times 2) squint / rolling eyes to the outer corner. we have taken her to a few eye specialist who recommended eye patches and an earliest possible surgery to remove squint and at a later stage i.e. 5/6 years another surgery to lift eyelids. I am trying to find out if there is any treatment which non-surgical with higher recovery. My mobile number is 9717 422 414 and email id is mk_in @ hotmail .com. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012