Baby having diarrhoea. Passing green stools frequently, losing weight. Solution?

hello sir, how are you? my daughter is 4 month old she has diarrhoea science 15 days in the startind she had green watery stool about 8 to 10 time a day so i took her in emergency but they said it is viral infection so they not gave any medication they said it will go away by it self but she is still not well every day she is passing stool about 10 time and it is totally greenish she had never ever this type of problen before she was very health and she was passing stool only once a day. i dont know what to do because she is lossing her waight as well. please suggest me something for her. thanks
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013