Baby having cough, sorethroat. Given antibiotics, nebuliser treatment. Treatment helped. Wheezing while playing. See a doctor again?

Hi i recently went to the doctor as my 1 year old has been coughing and having the flu for over a week. He has a sore throat and doctors gave antibiotics. However, the nurse said his oxygen level was low and gave him nebulizer treatment. Next day he started wheezing but it went away. Only when he plays does he start to wheeze . Should I bring him to the doctor again?
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012