Baby having cough, fever, allergic to dairy, egg, peanuts. Taken Advil. How to get relief?

Hello, my 11 month old daughter woke up with deep cough this morning. Had low grade fever all day, some decrease in appetite. She is breast fed and on some solids. She has severe allergies to dairy, eggs , and peanuts . Then had fever of 101.9 this pm. Gave her Advil to reduce the fever. How should I handle the situation over night? What could be the culprit causing these symptoms? Any Advice greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012