Baby having continuous loose motion. Tests done. Topcef, Darolac, Metrogyl taken. No relief. Treatment?

My daughter is two and half year old.she is suffering from loose motions 10 to 12 motions daily from last 12days.i consulted dr. In gurgaon,India but no result.position is same tests have been done from two labs to cross check and all reports ,ova, cyst ,blood, pus cell are normal only reaction is acidic.all antibiotics and sachets are over but no advise.i am very worried.topcef and darolac, metrogyl are already been done
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012