Baby having continuous cough, cold. Taking Cheston, T-Minic, Cerzin, Delcon. No relief. Treatment?

Hi, My son is going to be 1 year next week, he s suffering from cough(dry cough) & cold , he coughs & coughs and finally brings out flem and also there s some kinda noise from his chest like a chest cold, from the time he s born...everytime i go to the pedi i tell them about it they say not to worry and he has no cold in his chest and it will go wen he s growing..i give him Cheston, T-Minic but nothing friend suggested me Cerzin & Delcon, i just gave it to him now , can you please suggest something for him for his cold and cough, its very difficult and painfull to see him suffer like this. Thank You. Shilpa Johnson
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012