Baby having constipation, jaundice. Total bilirubin at 2.3 and direct bilirubin at 0.47. Indications?

Hi Doctor My Baby (Boy) is 2m & 20days old. He has prolong joundice problem. His Bilirubin Total of 6 tests are like below respectively; 12.1 Day 5 11.2 Day 7 3.8 Day 18 5.3 Day 44 3.1 Day 2m &10d 2.3 TODAY + Bilirubin direct 0.47 CBC, TSH , Osmotic fragility, G6pd are done last week which are normal. Today doctor did also (ALTSGPT : 53.5) and (AST SGOT : 38.7). Doctor didn t explain us and we re confused. He told us repeat the test after 2 weeks. Baby physically looks perfect fine and active with no sign of joundice or any other thing. His weight today 5.7KG. He s facing constipation problem also from last 2 weeks so we re giving him Lactolose sirup 3 time a day. Looking for your advice and to clarify the baby s health conditions. Thanks Adeel
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012