Baby having cold, cough and fever. Prescribed Fluzet. Works for fever also?

My 16 months old has a cold ..... It strted with sneezing 2days back, then I think coz we we were driving with our windows down the same night, she woke up with a cough ( very dry ).... And was unable to sleep well last night.... Inspite of Me giving her crocin and peritixcil syrup.... And today she s down with cold, cough and fever... I have been told to give her fLuzet.. Thrice a day I wanna know will fluzet work for the fever as well
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012