Baby having aspiration ammonia. On antibiotics. Breathing difficulty, trouble while swallowing. Treatment?

Hello i would like to ask you if you can help me i have a 7 month old baby he was born floppy his nerve system is weak.. his got lots of problems but the main thing i am concern with is my 7 month old baby caught aspiration ammonia he is in the hospital getting antibiotic but its still the same his got difficulty in breathing .. they keep using aspirator to take out something for his lung which they say its Flem.. its yellow and thick but in 2 minutes or so it comes back and you can hear noise on the chest when he breaths.. he got a problem swallowing which when he swallows its goes through a different air wave and goes to the lungs that s how he starts to breath heavily and starts to choke.. i need some help if you can tell me what to do or if there is a treatment for this .. got the feeling they are not doing enough to help him..
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013