Baby having RSV symptoms, thick bloody mucus from nose, rapid breathing. Precaution, treatment to be taken?

my daughter is 12 days old and has been having symptoms of a rsv its been over a week and half now , today she had a thick bloody mucus come from her nose and has been breathing faster she seems fine but still i worry because of these symptoms shes been having still we seen a doctor yesterday all she did was check her chest and her temperture she said she was fine and was wondering would u think it could be or if she didnt check her right im so wrried and confused for my daughter
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012