Baby has rash on both arms, vomiting, constipation. What could be the reason?

My 20wk old baby has a rash on both arms and just noticed this morning when she woke up. Then after feedings she threw up twice now. What could be the issue? I washed her clothes and sheets right away with allergy free detergent and softener. No fever yet. No diarrhea yet, she is actually constipated since she switched to soy formula a week ago. She drools a lot, so not sure if she s already teething , but she does suck on her hand sometimes.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012