Baby has lump in the outside corner of eyelid. Increasing in size. Advised not to worry. Opinion?

My 13 month old daughter has had a hard lump on her upper outside corner eyelid since birth. It is increasing in size since birth. I grasp the eyelid but it can t be felt. You can only feel it when she closes her eye and you sweep your finger across the eyelid. When I touch it she immediately starts rubbing her eyelid. I don t know if its on the eyeljid or on the eyeball. The doctor says its nothing to worry about but it bothers me and I d like to know what it is.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012