Baby has loose motion after eating biscuit, which medicine need to give now ?

Hi Doctor , My boy baby is 8 months 2 weeks old and hospitalized 45 days back because severe dehydration, omitting, fever . After hospitalized his condition is good and taking only mother milk,zerolac, naturice food. I though of giving monaco biscuits and given 1 day back after that he started loose motion in a day 4-6 times. Please can you advise what could be reason and which medicine need to give now?. What food I need to give him for good health. Thanks, Asif
Asked On : Wed, 4 May 2011