Baby has growing white acne spot on chin, bleeds on squeezing, looks same after few days. Effective remedy?

Hi, my 20month old son has something that looks like a growing white acne spot on chin . I have opened it but there is no puss and only bleeds when squeezed. After a few days it looks same again. Dermatologist though it might be something wartlike. He put some lotion on but after a week it is back. Could it be a whitehead rather that just need a needle stuck in and good squeeze? Spoke to doc on phone again and now want a plastic surgeon to remove it. Lots of money I would guess...
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012