Baby has frequent and greasy motion. Prescribed medicine. Will it work?

Hello Doctor.. My 6month Baby Boy ... He made Motion 8times in a day and Motion is very Greasily..I go for Doctors and Doctor say - Stomach Infection ... He write Medicine -- (1) Gramnsh (2) Plonbc (3) Ditile Sacrnt..(I not read Proper as you know Doctors Code Writing..).. So, Please Advice me this medicine is work proper or Any side effect or some any(By Your Advice) light medicine also i give me child.. Please Reply me Light Medicine
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012