Baby has first degree burns on forehead. Applying Silverex A cream. Will the scars remain?

My 10 months old daughter got 1st stage burns on her forehead and cheeks due to spilling of boiling oil. Consulted a doc who adviced to apply Silver Nitrate Gel 0.2 which we have been doing for the last 2 days. Today we got Silver Sulfadiazine , Chlorhexidine Gluconate and Allantoin Cream (namely Silverex A Cream). Will she have burn scars after she gets healed? What care should be taken to ensure no scars remain? Thank You!!!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013