Baby has fever. On medication - Augmentin Antibiotic Syrup and Calpol. Blood and urine tests done. Remedy?

My 6 months old baby is down with fever for last 12 days. his fever is in between 99-100 degree fahrenheit. I have done blood routine and blood culture test as advised by my doctor. CRP has come positive in blood test, but blood culture test report is normal. Also i have given him 7 days of Augmentin antibiotic syrup and calpol during his fever. But even today morning he has fever around 99.8 degree fahrenheit. his fever comes in the morning by 2AM and goes in the eveing by 5PM. Also have done urine routine test and has 2-3 pus cells in his uring. Pls suggest what should i do as he his having daily fever in the morning. ????
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013