Baby has elevated EO and leukocytosis. Persistent scalp infection. What else to do?

Hello doctor, My 22 months old baby has evevated EO in blood (50%) and lucocytosis 24 000.After several tests (parasites, allergy , bone marrow aspiration, autoimmune system issues) no reason was found. EO are very high for the period of 6 months.Baby has persistent skin infection on his scalp. Doctors said it may be eosinophilic pustulosis but can not be sure even after skin biopsy.Baby itself develops/ feels fine.What else we can do as parents?We are waiting months for being reffered to the specialist.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012