Baby has costochondrial separation of the seventh rib. No symptoms. Treatment?

hello, i am writting from Lithuania, so appologize for my english, we have just discovered that ours 1 y and 3 m son has a strange fracture in his chest area, it looks like rib no. 7 is about 1 cm down in front area. rib itself is not fractured. we are going to visit our home doctor tomorrow morning, but we are very worry about costochondral separation of that rib ant its treatment. kid is stiil active and playfull, no strange breathing or behavior when he walks or sits. thank you for any comments.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012