Baby has boils on legs and hands. Applied Dermocalm. Serious allergy?

Hi I am Anil, My sister delivered baby girl prematurely (26 Weeks) and is now 20 days old, We have found very small boils on legs initially started with 2 to 3 and now spread all over legs and hands. We consulted pediatricians and came to know that the boil is because of allergy due to Mosquito bite and asked us to apply Dermocalm lotion ( Calamine and light liquid paraffin lotion) three times a day for five days. It has been 2 days since we started applying lotion and observed that the initial boils are healing but found new boils on face and other parts of the body. Please let us know the seriousness of the allergy and also how long it will take to get cured. Thanks, Anil
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012