Baby has behaviour seizures, tightened arms, legs, while sitting, lying down. Treatment?

yes my name is tonya and i have a 16 month old granddaughter that tightens up her arms and legs and and can not move at all we have had a head scan and 2 eeg tests done they say they are bahavior siezures i still think there is more to them they last each time 8 to 9 minutes she cries like they are hurting her she is not aware of what is going on for a few minutes when they are done she has them sitting laying down and when walking it is like she is paralized when they hit her and they come on one after another some times that will go on for an hour
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012