Hi Tonya ,
Thanks for placing your query through HCM.
I can appreciate your concerns & understand your difficulties.
Can you provide answer to?
• Birth details, any concerns in initial week after birth.
• Her earlier development like smile, turning over in bed, reaching out for objects, sitting alone, standing & walking.
• Her head size at birth & now.
• How does he behaves when not having so called "behaviour seizures"
• How frequent are the funny turns.
In my opinion confusion can be removed by ;
1/-Seeking help of a paediatric neurologist
2/-Arranging for a video-EEG.
In video-EEG, the person is videotaped at the same time as the EEG is recorded.
The recording is carried out for a long period of time, often several days.
The doctor usually views the video and EEG images side by side on a split screen.
In this way the doctor can see precisely how her behavior during seizures is related to the electrical activity in her brain.
Hope I have answered your query.
If you have any further questions I will be happy to help.
Wishing her doctors to arrive at a confirmed diagnosis soon..
Please let me know whenever any progress is made in her case.
Really interested to know