Baby has a lump on each of her heels on her feet on the same spot. Matter of concern?

My one year old has a lump on each of her heels on her feet . There both in the exact same spot and she s had them since she was born. They don t hurt her and she walks fine. I have never been concerned because she has always had them, but my mother is concerned about them. What are the two lumps and should I be concerned?
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
hello sir,
Swellings on both the heels is not a normal occurrence and therefore needs to be evaluated.
Its better to consult a pediatrician/pediatric surgeon regarding the same,
All the best