Baby has Acyanotic Ostium Secundum ASD-4 mm. Any treatment required or will close at later age ?

Previous Baby My previous male baby (D.O.B.: 02-March-2011) admitted with cyanotic Congenital Heart Disease (Truncus arteriosus (type I), Large subtruncul VSD & bi-directional shunt , Trivial truncal valve regurgitation) on 15-Apr-2011 at Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals , Bangalore. The baby was operated by Dr. Devi Sethy, Dr. Shekar, Dr. Jameel Khan & Dr. Rashmi on 29-Apr-2011. At the time of operation he was just 1 month 27 days & weight 2.5kg. But the baby was expired on 31-May-2011 before discharge . Before this he was shifted to general bed for 7-8 days. New Baby Now on 04-Oct-2012 my 2nd male baby was born. His birth weight is 3.4kg by LUCS and all is good. But when an Echocardiography was done at age of 28days, found that Acyanotic Ostium Secundum ASD-4 mm with L R Shunt. But it is normal & it would be close at his later age said by echocardiography doctor. Though fetal echocardiography was done at 23 week of pregnancy & it was normal. Now the baby is only on mother feeding and his weight is increasing in normal rate. D.O.B. – 04-Oct-2012 3.4 Kg 17-Oct-2012 3.6 Kg 19-Nov-2012 5.0 Kg 23-Dec-2012 6.4 Kg 24-Jan-2013 7.0 kg I am attached the operation note, Death summary of my previous baby and Echocardiography of my new baby. I want to know that the Acyanotic Ostium Secundum ASD-4 mm will close at his later age or there is any need for treatment? Is any operation required? Operation is horridness to us. Is there any medicine to treatment this type of ASD? I hope that you will be kind enough to grant my prayer. An early reply is solicited.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013