Baby had strep, having fever, rashes on checks, vomiting. Is it related to liver?

I have a 2 year old sick with fever and red cheeks vomiting- last year had fifths so not that. About 5 weeks ago he had strep . Also having recently a lot of issues when eating a lot of vomiting told at first due to food allergies had lab work done 3x last time allergist said maybe liver sent for mor labs and then a ultra sound. Could all this be related should I worry that he has fever now figuring its just a coincidence that he is just sick. Also could past strep turn into scarlet fever his rash is checks alone.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012