Baby had persistent non visualisation of fetal stomach. Did not have esophagal atresia when born. Occassionally hear noises in chest, stomach. Link to Spinal muscular atrophy?

My baby had a persistant non visulisation of fetal stomach from 20 weeks and on weekly scans up to 28 weeks where a small stomach appeared but stayed small until he was born. He was born with a full esophagus and did not have the suspected diagnoses of esophagal atresia,he is now 12 weeks and seems to be thriving. Occasionally I do hear strange noises coming from his chest/stomach and sometimes with his breathing especially of a night time (possibly reflux ). I am writing to check if there are any other possible causes of persistant non visulisation of fetal stomach where baby has been born considered healthy but later findings have told otherwise. Is there perhaps a link to non visulised fetal stomach and Spinal Muscular Atrophy?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013