Baby had diarrhoea. Lost weight, weakness. What diet should be followed to gain appropriate weight?

hi! my son is 11 months old and suffered from dhirea 2 times in last 2 months . As a result he has grown very weak and thin. He is accepting good food now, and we are offering , khichdi with vegies, soaked flatered rice witha banana, cerelac, and apple pulp with soya formula milk in 60:1 measurement 120 ml 3- 4 times a day. Earlier he was on Nan Pro formula feed since his birth as he denied accepting breast milk , as per his age he had Nan 2 till 2 weeks back, doctor stopped the same during his treatment this time...he is doing fine with soya formula, rather much better....i want to offer raggi to him kindly suggest can i serve the same with little cow s milk and banana.....also rquest you to suggest what else can i offer him for gaining appropriate weight....he is 9.1 now.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012