Baby had diarrhoea. Having wheezy cough, high temperature, redness around eyes. See a doctor?

Hi. My 9 month baby girl had very bad diarrhoea for just over 2 weeks, the last 10 days being the worst with a high temperature. As soon as there were signs of her getting better she developed a wheezy cough that made her vomit . That was 5 days ago and she still has it. She has a high temperature on and off and yesterday she woke up with red around both her eyes. They look sore and although she doesn t rub them all the time they look itchy. The vomit has calmed down. She doesn t look well at all and unsure what to do. To get an appointment with our doctors on the same day it has to be an emergency and your frowned on if it isn t. Do I carry on and keep giving her Calpol and Nurofen or see the Doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012