Baby had diarrhea, blood in stool. Prescribed antibiotics for URI. Broke into rashes. Reason?

Hello,about a week ago my 7 month old had diarreah was fussy and a small amount of blood in stool along with a fever. I gave her pedialite since she refused to drink her formula,I took her to the e.r they said it was a uri,I followed up with her doctor as soon as I could he requested a stool sample & gave her a antibiotic , because he thinks its salmonella . i was given orders ro give my daughter the antibiotic as soon as i returned the stool sample so it can be tested only thing is instead if the diarreah her stools became normal. So I didn t give her the antibiotic. Now she broke out into a rash,she s fine happy & playful but what s the cause of the rash?? HELP!
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013