Baby had cough, vomitting, severe stomachache, difficulty in passing stools. Giving medicines. Suggestions?

My baby girl is 17 months old. On 10 march she got cough and vomitted 4 to 5 times for 3 days. then on 14 march she got severe stomach ache because she was having problems in pooping. It became very hard. We applied dulcolax suppository for 3 days and gave cyclopam medicine 2.5 ml once in a day for 3 days on doctor s advice. Now she is pooping with lots of pain. still she is not comfortable and crying a lot in pooping. infact not pooping without that suppository. Please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013