Baby had cold, prescribed antibiotics. Having diarrhoea, blisters. Solution?

My daughter is eight months old and last week I took her to tge doctors bc she had a bad cold . He gave her antibiotics and a machine with medicine and saline . She got better. But as soon as she started the medicine she got diarrhea . I knew that the antibiotics would cause it but its been eightdays and she still has diarrhea and now now she has a bad blisters bottom. Its red almost bleeding. I haven t been wiping it I have been bathe her every time. What can I do to stop the diarrhea?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012