Baby had broncholitis. Severe cold, cough, blocked nose. Chest X-ray done. Taken Augmentin, nebulization, nasal drops. Treatment?

hi My 5months baby suffered from broncholitis and was admitted to hospital from 4th aug 2012 to 8th aug and was given augumentin syrup, nebulization. He was ok from 8th to 12th and after that he has developed severe cold and cough .Running nose and thick muscus. He sweats a lot when he cries and his head sweats a lot. I have taken him to 2 ped after that but could not get an answer and have been asked to continue nasal drops as his chest is clear as per the x-ray and only his nose is blocked. Th cough is so severe that sometimes he flem comes out automatically. He was born at 37 weeks with 2.7kg weight and had birth joindis . He even had cholic wth his naval bulging out...thankfully this disapeared when he was three months. Last two nights he got up exactly at 2am and had severe coughs, besides the cough that he has througout the day. I am B-ve and my son is B+ve
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012