Baby had a fall. Bruises on face, red eyes, having fever. Diagnosed as irritation. Advice?

My baby fell off the bed 2 days ago, I saw him on his back and when I lift him up thats the time he cried but after crying for probably 30 seconds he just close his eyes wanted to go to sleep but I tried to keep him awake. He is really sleepy so I decided to bring him to ER. The doctor said he doesn't need to have CT scan or MRI , she told me to observe him and then we went home. Yesterday he started to have bruises on his face and some part of his white eyes becomes red. We came back to ER and the doctor said his fine and that the redness on his eyes might be just an irritation on something. Now my baby starting to have a fever. Please advice
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013