Baby given extra dose of paracetamol, active, passing stools 6-7 times. Normal?

Hi, My baby is suffering with fever for last 3 days and we had given calpal drops 2.5ml three times daily for last three days. Today she is perfectly alright and continue with her regular activity. Now, i realized that, i have given overdose of paracetamol . Approxi 750mg per day i had given to my 5 months old 6kg baby which is almost double than the required dose. But my baby is absolutely normal except passing 6-7 times stools . Please suggest, is there any complications and what should i do now?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012