Baby given Perinorm syrup. Rolling tongue, no voice. All other activities normal. Reason?

My child -4& half months old was given Perinorm syrup - 2 dosages of 1 ml each. He started showing signs of side effects . He was very dull, not playing, not smiling, not crying. When consulted with the doctor he advised this would take 4-5 days to get normal. After 3 days the baby has shown signs of improvement , he is smiling, playing but the voice is not coming out, he is moving his tongue in a round - round manner. we are very concerned. What should we do.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012