Baby girl born at 2.8 kg. At 5 months, looks small for her age. Drinks less milk. Suggestions?

i want to know if my baby girl is gaining weight in a healthy way, she was born at 2.8 kg, full term, active with no complications . shes turning 5 months as this month ends, everyone says shes too small for her age, which worries me, she s active and seems healthy, but she does not take milk as much as i feel she should, she s breastfed 3 to 4 times daily along with buffalo milk 2-4 oz 2-3 times daily, and about 3 oz of baby cereal made in milk,
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013