Baby fussy after inhaling or swallowing baby oil. Suggestions?

I am worried my baby may have ingested baby oil. I used it on her dry skin in her bath. I applied 2 small squirts of it to my hand and put it directly on her skin because it was so dry. She then splashed the water pretty hard I am not sure if she inhaled or swallowed to water with oil in it but that was around 5:00 pm it s now 2:00am and she is uncontrollably fussy. She is hardly ever fussy unless she is hungry or sleepy. I am not sure what to do. Megan
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012