Baby fell off from bed. Upper lip swollen, bleeding in nostril. See the doctor immediately?

Hi! My 7month old son fell off the bed (around 3ft-height of bed) while he was asleep. I was at work and my mom who was watching over him fell asleep and didn t notice that he rolled off the bed. My mom just found him on the wooden floor face down and when she got him, his upper lip was swollen and there was bleeding on his right nostril . Bleeding take long and was moderate in amount. Do I need to bring him to the hospital? if yes, do i have to do it now (it s almost 3am here)? Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013