Baby fell off couch yesterday. Having slight temperature today. Due to fall?

My 4 month old daughter fell off the couch yesterday and bumped her head on the floor. She showed no signs of concussion , she ate normal and slept normal and smiles and giggles like normal. I just gave her her morning feeding and noticed she was warm, So I took a rectal temp and it is 100.6, I just gave her her first dose of infant tylenol and she s fighting sleep now (normal). She s never had a temp before, could it be due to the fall, or just coincidence?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012