Baby fell from bed. Hurts while lifting arms. Gave ibuprofen. Solution?

hello, my 18 month old fell out of the bed this morning and she wasnt screaming at the top of her lungs as she did about 2 months ago when she sprained her wrist , she has movement in her wrist and up her arm however when i tried to lift her arm she goes half way as if she is making amuscle but anything higher she starts to whine as it hurts, when i lift her under her arms it seems to bother her a little, i gave her some ibprofen i had from when she sprained her wrists
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012