Baby fell down stairs, got fever, acting normally. Matter of concern?

Hi, my 1 yr old fell down the stairs yesterday evening. He cried quite a bit, but he was absolutely fine shortly after. He crawled around and tried to walk as he usually does, then had a long bath during which he played with his water toys etc. He has no briuses and doesn t seem injured. However, during the night he got a high temperature. I gave him ibuprofen and slept with no problems. We all have a cold , runny nose and coughs at the moment. Should I be concerned about his high temperature? He is acting normally, but still have a high temperature.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012