Baby discharging pus from right ear. Should I see the doctor?

Hi, My son who is 1 and half years old, had cold and fever and after medication though fever is not there but he had a slight watery discharge from his right ear and it looks like slight pus is also formed. Please advice if this needs an immediate ENT attention. We are monitoring closely and it has reduced the discharge to some extent. Thanks,
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
Yes he requires an ENT examination.
He may require a course of antibiotics, local ear drops and decongestant nose drops as well.
Till then keep his ears dry. Do not let water to get into his ears.
Do not probe his ears or try to clean them with buds.
Regards, Dr Kishori.