Baby developed two red lines on cheeks. What could this be?

My 15 month old son developed two red lines on his cheeks earlier today, one on each cheek and curved as if from a pacifier pressing in (but too far out the cheeks to be from that). They don t seem to cause him any discomfort but aren t going away - there for about 2.5 hours now. If anything they are looking stronger. What could this be? What action should I take?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
These are looking due to pressure lines from the contact hard object. If it is not increasing and not causing any discomfort to the child you can watch and wait and you can apply some baby lactocalamine lotion and it will take some time to decrease. If you find any problem consult your Pediatrician