Baby cannot straighten knee. Xray reports normal, waiting for MRI report. What disease cause this problem?

Hi, My 13 months baby cannot straighten her right knee . I notice that in the morning when she wake up, she usually makes her left leg straight while she cannot make the right one. When she practice to walk, the same problem happen. I took her to the hospital and had an x-ray but the doctor said that x-ray is normal. We are waiting for mri in a week later. I am so nervous now. What is happening with her knee? What disease cause this problem? Thank you so much. Sorry for my bad english.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012