Baby bumped her face, cold, congestion, recurrent fever. Advice?

my baby is 6 months old who bumped her face (1/2 inch above eyebrows in the center between the eyes) two weeks ago. she now have symptoms of a cold runny/stuffy nose congestion sounds in chest, and a sounds like she is trying to cough up mucus . these symptoms have been apparent for almost two weeks. she started running a fever 4 days ago. (103.6 being the highest,) the fever is reduced with medication (motrin) but it returns after a few hours. (101-103)
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012