Baby born with cleft lip, palate problem. Mother having same problem. Any permanent cure?

Dear Sir, My sisters daughter took birth today only, and have a claft lip and palate problem , my sister also have the same problem , she has gone 9 surgeries but still she has speech, dental , feeding problems.. does there any advance procedure for the same. we are very scared and I just want to know ,is there any procedure by which she will get comlete rid from this problem. looking for you advice..... Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013