Baby born on this September. when could be the conception date?

Hi my name is Brittany
I found I was having a baby
And my doctor gave me my first ultrasound due date which was September 18 2013 Than He Gave Me Ah last Due Date Which Was October 1st 2013 When I Ask him Why He Said That The Last Ultrasound Is More Accurate I End Up Having Her September 13 I Really Want to Know When I Concive Her Its Real Important
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
HI BRITTANY, CONGRATS FOR THE BECOMING MOTHER.
GENERALLY THE FIRST FEW USG SCANS WILL TELL YOU THE DUE DATE CORRECTLY. ITS CALCULATED AS 9MONTH + 7 DAYS FROM YOUR LAST PERIOD DATE AND A SECOND DUE DATE CALLED CORRECTED DUE DATE IS GIVEN ACCORDING THE FIRST FEW USG SCANS. SO IF ITS TERM PREGNANCY ITS APPROXIMATELY 9 MONTHS BEFORE YOU WOULD HAVE CONCEIVED THE BABY. HOPE THIS SOLVES YOUR QUESTION.