Baby being treated for UTI, prescribed Septran, vomitting, prescribed Onden. How many times can we give her onden?

My daughter is 1 year and 4 months. She has UTI ( pus cells 20-30). Initially she was administered Sporidex but after culture it was found that the it was E. Coli (40,000) and the sporidex antibiotic salt is resistant to that. The doctor changed the medication to Septran, which according to culture report and doctor observation was only other antibiotic, which she could take orally. Rest all were injection ones. After couple of hours of the first dose of 5mg Septran, she started vomiting and was restless. Almost 4-5 times she vomited. We called the doctor and she suggested her to be given ondem, before food and medicine. In the night, we gave her ondem and very light food (nestum) in small quantity, but will start Antibiotic again tomorrow morning. I just hope ondem should reduce the vomit sensation, and she takes septran comfortably. In case, she still remains uneasy, what should we do? Any suggestions? Also, how many times we can give her ondem? Or Is Domstal is better than Ondem for vomiting? Regards, Sachin +91-0000
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012