Baby aspirin suggested during early pregnancy. Had miscarriages. Suggestions?

Hello. I had a misscarriage before with twins their heartbeat stopped same time. Could that mean that theres something wrong with me like my dr told me?
She did a few tests and it turned out everything is good except the blood flood test one sorry idk the medical name for it. She said its a little weak and i need aspirin plus inkections everyday for it as i am now pregnant for the 2nd time.
I went to another dr and i told him all this. He said i only need to take the baby aspirin and no injections. So i am really confused and dont want another misscarriage if you could help me please
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013