Baby accidentally taken food in melted silicon baking tray. Is this toxic?

I just buy this new silicon dish and I just try to bake something in it but when I put it in the oven it melted with the food in it. I took it out from the oven and I let it cool off before I throw but the problem my little daughter she ate from it without me noticing. She took couple of bites but I’m still worried. Is it toxic?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
sillicon is a toxic thing but not as compared to the insectisides or any metal poisoning. So it will not cause any immediate effect but due to heat it changes its structure and becomes carcinogenic. So this one time will not have any effect.